Hey Outdoor Afros!
*Are you ready to retire your old sneakers and buy some quality hiking boots?
*Have you ever been all set to get out the trail only to be deterred by the rain and a lack of rain gear?
*Are you tired of being on the trail and searching for a recycle bin for your empty plastic water bottles and ready to invest in a sustainable water bottle?
*Are you interested in doing longer hikes, but unsure of how to buy a backpack that will hold everything you need and provide maximum support and comfort?
*Have you been interested in buying outdoor gear but unsure of where to start?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions or have any other questions about buying outdoor gear, we hope you’ll join us for a special “indoor” Outdoor Afro event!
Outdoor Afro has teamed up with REI to host an exclusive
workshop for Outdoor Afro members. This special seminar was created to give you the tips you need in order to invest in products that will enhance your experience in the outdoors. Held during REI’s not to be missed Labor Day Sale, this event will get you ready make that investment for a lifetime of outdoor adventures!
Everyone who attends this event will receive the following:
1. Advice on how to buy outdoor gear, including backpacks, hiking boots, hiking poles, hydration systems, specifically tailored to your needs.
2. A private tour of the REI Berkeley store and a preview of the hot items of the REI Labor Day Sale 2013.
3. A sneak peek of upcoming Outdoor Afro fall and winter events (and tips on the gear you may need to participate!).
4. A coupon for an additional 20% off one full-price REI or Novara brand item
5. A chance to win an REI Stoke 19 pack! Yep, one of our Outdoor Afro attendees will be walking away with this amazing pack on August 27!!!
Looking forward to you seeing you there!