A long weekend in Snowdonia doing a mixture of mountain activities including rock climbing, scrambling, and gorge scrambling. There will be two instructors so there will be some flexibility in the programme depending on the preferences of the participants.
- Location – Snowdonia, North Wales.
- Requirements – An enthusiasm for mountain activities, a comfortable set of walking boots and waterproofs, and a willingness to get a little wet in the name of fun (especially for gorge scrambling).
- Transport – Fuel costs in car share.
- Accommodation – Available from around £20 per night (based on YHA accommodation, although there are many other options available).
- Food – Self-catered. Those staying in YHA accommodation will have access to a well equipped kitchen.
The cost of the 3 day trip is £135 and includes equipment and instruction on all activities. Further costs will be accommodation, transport and food. We can offer advice and will facilitate car shares where possible to keep costs down. Places will be confirmed once payment has been made - this can be done online or through Paypal.
This should be brilliant fun with a variety of activities - a great way to spend a May bank holiday!