Everyone- This was my favorite meet up from last year and I belong to a few groups. Everyone came and it was great. I have posted the instructions from last year below it all seemed to work out so lets do it again!
Meet at Table #17 in Lindley Meadow.
Let's cook out or nosh together on Summer Solstice!
Here are what I think should be some reasonable rules for
- Natalie will bring ice chest, charcoal, lighter fluid, grill tongs and aluminum foil for the grill.
- Each picnic'er should bring utensils, napkins and cups for their own use and any guests. Use your own judgment if you need blankets, warm clothes.
- Each picnic'er should bring a small picnic and drinks. We can all assume that chips, dips, veggie trays, desserts, cheese/crackers and water are welcome. You can say what you are bringing in your RSVP! Give people a good idea of the variety.
- If you have croquet set, lawn bowling, badminton or kickball, frisbee, football, checkers etc please bring that as well!
- Dogs are welcome! Please care for them and be respectful of other sites.
- If it is last minute and you want to come out but have not shopped, show up anyway. We can work something out.
- I will try to reserve an exact site on line so that we are not guessing.