Over 40 and Kicking It Up Adventure and Social Club Message Board › Suggestion for the next 3 Friday nites - new event - JamBrew (Jam-Ber-Roo) F

Suggestion for the next 3 Friday nites - new event - JamBrew (Jam-Ber-Roo) Fest and Fall Concert Series

A former member
Post #: 316
Herndon Hospitality Association (www.HerndonHospitality.com) brings you... JamBrew (Jam-Ber-Roo)Fest and Fall Concert Series General Admission is Free Over 15 Different Brews a Night! 2 of the finest area bands each night! Grub from the towns' best restaurants! Microbrew tasting and 16OZ tumblers! Raffle Prizes! Benefitting local Charities! Opening night! 6pm - 8 pm Go - www.thebandgo.com 8pm - 10 pm - The Pocket www.thepocketband.com

I believe I am right on this going on for 3 Fridays. I do know the first one is this Friday. Maybe someone can be the host, because I do not drink beer. Not sure if I will go to all the concerts. But this is a great idea for Herndon to keep up entertaining us for longer.
A former member
Post #: 317
Another Meetup - The Reston Social Scene (that I am in) is going to this. I thought our group might be interested also.
A former member
Post #: 6
Sounds like fun…let the party continue!
A former member
Post #: 16
We can add this as a reoccurring Meet-Up if you wish (Herndon is always fun)... alex
A former member
Post #: 318
http://jambrew.tumblr...­ Best Info page about the Jambrew -
It will be held Friday Sept 2, Friday Sept 9, and Friday Sept 16.
This site gives links to the 2 bands that play each night.
Herndon really gives a hoot I think.