Over 40 and Kicking It Up Adventure and Social Club Message Board › Dish to share for April 28th pig roast / breakfast

Dish to share for April 28th pig roast / breakfast

A former member
Post #: 5
Howdy Riders and Campers!

We will have two meals to share for this event: The Pig Roast dinner Saturday night, and breakfast on Sunday morning.
We ask that each person bring one dish to share for one of the meals - either dinner or breakfast.
Please review what others have posted so we don't duplicate, and ensure that we have food for both events.
We will have a refrigerator at the farm house on the ranch to use for food storage, or you may bring your own cooler. Please bring plenty of water for yourself, and other beverages as desired. The ranch is providing plastic ware, cups, and paper plates for Saturday.

Please also list your musical instrument that you will be bringing - maybe the guitar players can share some music prior to the event? Greg E. is coordinating the guitar songs -- if you play, please contact him.

We look forward to riding and having a great weekend with ya'll! Lookout Secret Passage Ranch and Fort Valley!
Pattie W.
user 15382591
Fairfax, VA
Post #: 2
I am in group A: riding, campfire & dinner, but no camping. I plan on bringing a salsa combination with chips that is a good side dish, too.
A former member
Post #: 8
I am in group A. I will bring a pasta salad.