Over 40 and Kicking It Up Adventure and Social Club Message Board › Free Tickets: Biltmore Estate

Free Tickets: Biltmore Estate

A former member
Post #: 2
I have two free adult admission tickets to the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC. The tickets expire on February 28, 2013. I received them as an annual passholder to offer to whom I wish. I'm hoping they don't go unused, so whether you're already planning a trip to the area or encouraged to go because of these tickets, just ask and they're yours.

Advance reservations required on the following days as availability is limited: February 2,9,10,16,17,23,and 24

Enjoy,
Tony
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Tony. My brother lives in Asheville. My sister is going down to visit. Would love to have the tickets if they are still available. Will you be at Sully's tonight or may I meet you somewhere? My cell is 240-271-6670

Thanks!

Margaret
A former member
Post #: 3
Hello Margaret. Pardon the late response, I guess I didn't notice my email notification. I do still have the tickets; you may have them. I'll give you a call today, 2/19. By the way, I'm near Fair Oaks/Fairfax.

Enjoy,
Tony