addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Midge B.
Group Organizer
Waddell, AZ
Post #: 17
I have had several requests to move the monthly breakfast to a different location. Please let me know your thoughts on this matter. Some other suggestions would be to go to a different restaurant every month in a different part of the West Valley. That way we won't have such a long commute every month. Please reply here either YES, let's change the location or NO, leave it the way it is.
A former member
Post #: 1
no is my vote, stay here. good food good service, nice view, friendly staff
Sun City, AZ
Post #: 2
Yes, or would it be possible to alternate locations?
Palm Brook Seemed nice~~

A former member
I say YES. It's always good to try new places. Some will be good & others not so good that is the way of life but you don't know unless you try
A former member
It's not really fair for me to comment because I'm not a morning person and it's pretty unlikely that you'll ever see me at a breakfast that's 45 minutes from me; but since you're encouraging replies, here's mine.

There are advantages to keeping it where it is. Everyone knows when it is (I'm assuming it's the same Saturday each month) and everyone knows where it is. You also know the quality of the food and you know the relationship you have with the staff.

There are advantages to moving around to different locations. You get to try new places. And if you move around in a large area, you "distribute" the burden of a long drive amongst all the members. Maybe you'd even get new people to attend.

I'm sure my response is immensely helpful so I would recommend not counting it. :-)
Jerry E. K.
user 12091293
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 9
I recommend that we maintain status quo. What's not broken does not need fixing. The food is good, and Nancy is an excellent server. If a change is needed, do not have one in Surprise, make it more in the middle. Reason for this is most of the meetups have been in Goodyear, Litchfield, Surlprise and we need a central location for those that live closer into Phoenix.
Jan W.
user 7759160
Peoria, AZ
Post #: 1
I vote that we change . Fun to try new places. Also makes it better for some people to not have to travel so far.
A former member
Post #: 218
YES. I like IronWorks, but it might be a nice change to have 2 regular places (one located in the West Valley) and switch every other month.
A former member
Post #: 4
NO is my vote.
user 8022678
Sun City, AZ
Post #: 6
My vote is yes let's change locations