add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Oxon and Berks Freetimes Meetup group. Message Board › Derren Brown - illusionist/magician application form available

Derren Brown - illusionist/magician application form available

ray c.
user 11418048
Banbury, GB
Hi all

Those of you who emailed the production company recently, should have received the application form. If you haven't and would like me to forward you a copy, please email me your personal email address (as it allows me to send attachments, whereas meetup email does not) and I'll send it to you this week.

Thanks for all the interest in this. The application form throws a few interesting questions too!

take care

07890 139285

ps September is the last month the gliding will be available for trial flights this year. So put yr names down quick. 6 more participating (not yet listed) so filling up fast.