align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Oxon and Berks Freetimes Meetup group. Message Board › Merry Xmas Freetimers!

Merry Xmas Freetimers!

ray c.
user 11418048
Banbury, GB

I'd like to thank everyone for their kind help/support and attending events over this past year (both before as part of Banbury Social Network and now as Banbury Freetimes and Oxford Freetimes).

Organising social meetups has been a pleasure and given me great enjoyment....gliding, zorbing and orienteering, climbing, dancing, amongst many other things, has been a real thrill for me and yourselves too I'm sure.

Next year will be even better, especially as Oxford Freetimes has grown to 264 members and we've attained a few sponsors (more needed for 2012).

Have amazing Xmas and New Years!

See you soon.

Warm regards,

Ray