add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Oxford Local and International People Message Board › Football teams

Football teams

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi, I'm new to the group and to the city! Does anyone play football in the week or the weekend, or know of any local teams that my boyfriend could join? Failing that would anyone be interested in getting a 5 or 6 a side team together to play regularly? Thanks! Hope the cinema was good!
Jerald E.
user 63242742
Oxford, GB
Post #: 1
Hi there!!! I practice with a club by the name Horspath FC. I dont play with them as I am not fit and have a broken knee.. Maybe ur boyfriend can come along and hopefully can sign for the team to play in the league... I do play with a few friends leisrely on saturdays as well.... he is welcome to join that as well...