add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Oxford On Board Message Board › How did you find Oxford On Board?

How did you find Oxford On Board?

Crewe, GB
Post #: 114
Please use this thread to expand on answers given in the poll.
Terry O.
user 12113117
Oxford, GB
Post #: 9
I searched really hard and could not a games club in the oxford area. It's strange now that I see so much going on. I found Oxford on Board by searching BGG but the link seemd rather obscure. I actually saw the link but lost track of it and didn't seek out the club for another half a year. I think that the club must not be very visible.
Kirsty M.
Sheffield, GB
Post #: 69
Actually via meetup - not what you wanted to hear I'm sure!
Leanne D.
user 13050737
Oxford, GB
Post #: 1
I found the group through a random google search.
Crewe, GB
Post #: 119
Terry: good to know. I may need to step up advertising a little bit.

Kirsty: well, any information helps. :) And to be fair, until the latest changes, I was very, very happy with Meetup.

Leanne: thanks for that. Good to know we do show up on Google. :)
Mark T.
user 13068979
Oxford, GB
Post #: 1
Like Terry, I found Oxford on Board via BGG.

It's a while ago now - I searched a few months before I actually made the move, out of curiosity - but I'm pretty sure that I scoured the England Game Groups sub-forum, with 'Oxford' on Ctrl-F. Took a few pages before this group came up.