“A self-driven group providing opportunities for like-minded people to connect and engage in a variety of activities that facilitates a positive environment filled with endless opportunities for new experiences.”
“PGSAG is a group of mature individuals aged 35 plus based in Prince George. We are respectful, positive and supportive of each other. PGSAG members network and are actively participating in the events offered, as well as possibly initiating and organizing new events. We coordinate a variety of activities which include social events, seasonal outdoor and indoor physical activities, dancing, cooking, the arts, travelling and community events. As a group, we are always exploring the suggestions the members present to explore the abundance of opportunities available in our community and outlying areas. The weekly Thursday night PGSAG "Meetups" at PG Golf & Curling Clubhouse have been quite successful in connecting the new members of the group as well as a resource in planning our ongoing activities.
NOTE: There will be a mandatory annual membership charge of $20 starting November 01, 2014 to cover the costs of the “Meetup” site, as well as any group incidentals.
PG Singles Activity Group (PGSAG) Members Code of Conduct:
· Members of the PGSAG group agree:
· To conduct ourselves as mature and respectful adults. Respectful, of other members and others while involved in group activities and attending events.
· To be positive, supportive and appreciative of the efforts of others facilitating the events.
· To be respectful of public venues as well as those members that opens their homes and host group events.
· To create a safe and inclusive environment for all. Violence and abusive behaviour will not be tolerated.
· Members are expected to communicate immediately to a PGSAG organizer/s or event coordinators, should an issues arise or assistance is needed during an event.
· To be respectful of the privacy of the members of the group.
· The messaging option offered on the Meet Up site is an available but to be respectfully used. Unwanted or inappropriate messages are to be reported to the organizers of PGSAG.
· To utilize the RSVP and Un-RSVP options accurately as some venues have limited capacity.
· Funds due for events are to be paid promptly, event coordinators are NOT expected to purchase event tickets or carry financing for others.
· Annual membership fees must be paid promptly.
· PGSAG Members entering into a committed relationship may still participate in the group. Please note in your profile that you are not single.
· Any infractions to the PGSAG Code of Conduct may result in PGSAG Organizers removing you from the PGSAG group.