Many people use "the worst behavior-mod program ever" in relationships. Learn what they do wrong, and what techniques more effectively bring out the best in a partner. Also works with kids and (on a good day) cats.
We'll meet on Saturday, March 24th, in room 3-086 of Lesley University. (Lesley is a secure facility; see below for how to get in and where to park.) There is no charge, and all are welcome. At 1:00 pm, Eric Albert, MA, LMHC will present, then we'll open things up for a friendly, thoughtful discussion, followed by an opportunity for people to socialize and network. Feel free to bring food. Come join us!
- Entering from Massachusetts Avenue: There are two entrances. Use the one on the right, closer to Roseland Street and farther from the T stop. Go straight till the Security Desk is on your right. Take the elevator behind the desk to the 3rd floor. The floor map straight ahead on the opposite wall shows the location of 3-086 and rest rooms.
- Entering from back parking lot: Bring your parking receipt with you. Go straight till the Security Desk is on your left. (Get your parking receipt validated here when you leave.) Take the elevator behind the desk to the 3rd floor. The floor map straight ahead on the opposite wall shows the location of 3-086 and rest rooms.
- Parking: Street parking at 2-hour meters is available, but tight. Right behind the Porter Exchange building there is a parking lot, which you enter from Roseland Street. Rates:
$2 for 2.5 hours or less; $8 for 2.5 - 3.5 hours; $15 for 3.5 - 8 hours;
half off ($1 / $4 / $8) with a store receipt for $10 or more
- By T: Take the Red Line to Porter Square; The Porter Exchange building (1815 Massachusetts Avenue) is a block away.
- Map showing parking lot and entrances: http://g.co/maps/vg3jk