addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

PASSAGES - Hawaii Message Board PASSAGES - Hawaii Discussion Forum › Writing, a passage in Stuff Nobody Told Me, by Alvin Koo

Writing, a passage in Stuff Nobody Told Me, by Alvin Koo

Alvin K.
user 107357112
Honolulu, HI
Post #: 1
Write down your goals. Your innermost thoughts. The truths about yourself you need to remember. The good stuff and the bad. The good to remember. The bad to acknowledge. For how can you change something without admitting it.
Jillene M.
Jyotirmayi
Seattle, WA
Post #: 7
Love this one - and many of the others in your book, Alvin. Thank you for sharing it with us and for the copy you gave to me. I hope we will be seeing you at future meetings!