Gary M. Jordan, Ph.D. - Your Talent Advantage®
How to Enjoy Your Work: It’s Not What You Do. It’s How You Do It.
• Are you dissatisfied with what you do?
• Do you want more meaning in your life and work?
• Do you wonder why the harder you work the less satisfaction you have?
If any of this sounds familiar it’s not hopeless. You probably got caught by the trap of searching for the “right” job instead of discovering your own true passion. We all need to work, but it doesn’t have to drudgery! Joy and meaning don’t come from what we do, but how we do it. Join me as I describe how you can discover your unique gifts, skills, and talents and find ways to make them part of your work life.
You will discover:
• How to find the top ten skills you ned to have an opportunity to do on the job in order to make your work meaningful. A checklist to rate your current activity!
• The reason why just changing or looking for the “right” job isn’t the answer.
• What you need to do if you want to rediscover your passion and make what you do fun, challenging, and personally significant.
Learn how to get the tools you need to put your natural talents to work for you in your business, job or career. Job satisfaction comes from meaning and significance, and you can have both! Learn how you can do more of what you do best by “living” your talents.
Dr. Gary Jordan of Your Talent Advantage® is an expert at helping people to understand themselves and apply that knowledge to find meaning and significance in their work and to build successful businesses or careers. "Building your life, your career, business, or your job on the foundation of your natural skills and strengths brings more joy and far more success than any other approach. Tapping into your potential is exhilarating and rewarding."
Gary has over 30 years of experience in clinical psychology, behavioral assessment, individual development, and coaching. He earned his doctorate in Clinical Psychology from the California School of Professional Psychology – Berkeley in 1980.
Visit Gary and read about the Owner’s Manual and Success Roadmap programs at www.YourTalentAdvantage.com