I wanted to share with you a class I will be teaching at Maplewood Coffee and Tea Cafe!
Here are the details for the event:
Sol Food Nutrition’s Sustainable Cooking Class
Kale and Shredded Beet Salad with Homemade Dressing & Chia Limeade
• Would you like to learn how to prepare nutritious and delicious gluten free and paleo-style recipes?
• Do you want to learn how to incorporate sustainable, organic and local foods in your meals?
• Are you interested in learning about the amazing health benefits of foods: The power of chia seeds, kale, beets, and more!
•Would you like to meet other like-minded people who share a similar interest in health and food?
Then come to this information and social-filled event, where you will learn from Iris Briand, RD and Local Foods Chef about how to make healthy recipes, learn about the nutritional benefits, and get to eat afterwards!
• Hosted by Iris Briand, RD (Sol Food Nutrition), and Maplewood Coffee and Tea
• Location: Maplewood Coffee and Tea, 5206 SW Custer St., Portland, OR 97219
• Please RSVP via the sign-up sheet, or email Iris: [masked]
• Please be sure to specify any food allergies
• Cost is $10, which includes food/beverage at the event, as well as recipes and nutrition handouts!
Iris Briand, RD, LD and Local Foods Chef
Sol Food Nutrition