Hi Friends of PDX 30's and 40's!
I wanted to share with you an event I will be putting on, which will be held on November 19th at Elements Massage in the Pearl District, if you are able to make it. Please see details below :) I look forward to seeing and meeting you there!
Elements Massage & Iris Briand, RD of Sol Food Nutrition, Present:
Sol Food Nutrition’s Cooking & Nutrition Workshop
Kale & Shredded Beet Salad w/ Homemade Dressing & Chia Limeade
7:00- 8:30pm on Tuesday, November 19th, 2013
• Would you like to learn how to prepare nutritious and delicious gluten-free, GAPS, and paleo-style recipes?
• Do you want to learn how to incorporate sustainable, organic and local foods in your meals?
• Are you interested in learning about the amazing health benefits of foods: the power of chia seeds, kale, beets, cider vinegar, raw honey, and more!
• Would you like to meet like-minded people who are curious about health and nutrition?
Then come to this information and social-filled event, where you will learn from a Registered Dietitian & Local Foods Chef how to make healthy recipes, learn about the nutritional benefits, and get to eat afterwards!
• Hosted by Iris Briand, Registered Dietitian, RD, and Elements Massage
• Location: Elements Therapeutics Massage: 1229 NW Marshall St. (Pearl District), Portland, OR
• Please RSVP via the sign-up sheet, or email: [masked]
• Please be sure to specify any food allergies
• Cost is $10 (includes food/beverage, as well as recipes and nutrition handouts)