add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

PDX 30's & 40's Message Board › Friday Happy Hours

Friday Happy Hours

Sam R.
user 22611301
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Hey guys,
There is a new meet up group that you should check out.  Here is the link and a little about them.­

We are a second generation Friday happy hour group for single professionals.  We are a friendly and sociable group who like to unwind at the end of the work week with other singles and partake in a beverage or two.  We laugh a lot and make new friends every week.  We have awesome venues we work with and more times than not, get VIP treatment and extended happy hour specials.  All are welcome!

I know the people running the group and think it will turn into one of the best meetups, so go check them out.

P.S.  I'm on vacation until September so feel free to have a few meetups while I'm gone.  I have changed the group setting so anyone can setup and host an event.