PDX Card Games Message Board › What will bring you to meetups?

What will bring you to meetups?

Robert
xethair
Happy Valley, OR
Post #: 26
OK, membership, here is where you tell us what will get you out at our meetups and playing card games. Is it a place? A game? A day or time? What are you hoping to see here? What has kept you away from meetups so far (if any)? You all have your answers to these kinds of questions. Don't leave us guessing.

Tell us as much as you want, and feel free to message an organizer* directly if you have anything you feel less like posting here for the world to see. The important thing is that we hear from people and can take our membership into account as we direct the meetups.

* Please don't message our Top Organizer, Chris. He is our much appreciated figurehead/benefactor, but the group is run by the other organizers and we want to keep everything as little hassle for him as possible.
Samantha
user 55805052
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Hi, I'm new to meetup, but I have known about your group for a while. I assume this is where to post. I would love to come and I think I can come this week, but the days are what are keeping me from coming mostly. The one Thursday I can pull off and if that is all I can do, I understand...I just like playing games. If you were to ask what day would be best, Mondays during the week. I figured this is where input goes and I'm only one person, but if I don't say something, nobody knows =]
Keith L
user 33378592
Clackamas, OR
Post #: 14
I have only been to one meetup thus far, but very much enjoyed myself. I, unfortunately, work nights which makes it difficult to get out during the week. I live on the east side of town and Mondays/Tuesdays are the worst nights for me; Wednesdays/Thursdays would be my preference. I hope to make it out again sometime soon.