PDX PHP Message Board › PHP Developer looking to relocate, looking for list of potential companies t

PHP Developer looking to relocate, looking for list of potential companies to apply for.

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Guys,

Any list of companies you have that I should apply for? I am comfortable as a back-end developer but have been successful as a front-end developer.

I am the sole proprietor of CGSmith.net. Some of the projects that I have completed are listed under the testimonials video.

Thanks,
Chris
Aaron T.
user 115790052
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Hey Chris,

My Name is Aaron and I currently have a Customer looking for a PHP developer. Here is a brief description of the job along with a link to the entire description.

Description - We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer. If you love music and have always wanted to work on the business side of that multi billion dollar industry, desire to work in a casual but professional environment where your talents will serve both artists and end users, and you want to work around some of the best and brightest in the technology scene here in Portland - then look no further! If interested please send your resume to aaron@itmotives.com.

http://www.itmotives....­

Do you have a resume you could send me to look at as well? Ii you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks!
Aaron