addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

PDX PHP Message Board › Looking to Speak to PHP Developer!

Looking to Speak to PHP Developer!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey there,
my name is Ian and I'm very new to PHP. Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this in. That being said, my end goal is to have some PHP coded for a website I'm trying to start. I have a distinct idea of what the end result will be, but in the mean time am trying to figure out how involved (time, cost, complexity) the project will be. Are there any developers out there who'd consider letting me buy them a beer and pick their brains? Thanks so much!
A former member
Post #: 3
Ian, I know you posted this a while ago, but I feel like this needs a response. What you're asking for is consultancy services; there are a good number of developers in PDX who would be happy to help you, but you should realize that they're going to charge you for their professional services. I doubt you meant it as such, but the offer of a beer in exchange for a programmer's expertise is a bit insulting. If you're looking for a consultant, and are willing to pay for it, you should make that clear in a new or revised post.