addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

PDX Quantified Self Message Board › Google group for PDX quantified self

Google group for PDX quantified self

Ioan M.
user 13256105
Portland, OR
At the last meetup a few people expressed interest in communicating via email in between meetups.

I finally created the google group for that. You can go subscribe to it at:

pdx-quantified-self@g­ooglegroups.com

I can also send you an invitation if you send me your email address. I didn't get email addresses for everyone at the last meetup, mostly just twitter handles.

I hope to see you at the meetup tomorrow!

Thanks, Ioan
Don P.
donpdonp
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Great meeting last night!

Also, its a little easier to sign up for the google group by using this link (rather than by email)
http://groups.google....­

Don