SE 34th Ave & Holgate Blvd, Portland, OR
Portland Laser Tag (PDX-LT) meets at local Portland Metro Area parks for friendly competitive games of Laser Tag utilizing the robust Hasbro Lazer Tag Team Ops gear. Most games are on Saturday morning/afternoon.
I provide the gear & batteries. I ask $2/ea for an event to cover ongoing battery replacement costs.
1) Laser Tag is a non-contact sport. (Please, no hitting, kicking, biting, tackling, etc.)
2) Laser Tag is a family-friendly sport. (Please, no swearing, threatening or other harassment of players or the general public.)
3) Adults 18+ y/o preferred.
4) Show your receiver dome. (No covering or blocking your tagger's receiver dome in an unsporting manner. AKA, "no cheating.")
1) Wear comfortable clothes, good for sneaking / shoes that you wouldn't mind getting dirty.
2) Bringing bottled water is a good idea. Likewise a snack if you like.
3) Watch this video playlist (complete with cheesy Hasbro commercials & then tutorials) to get an overview of the equipment, gameplay, etc.
May cancel events if 'Yes' RSVPs are less than 3-4 (minimum for a good playable game), or if the weather is inclement (rainy, etc.). The more players, the more versatile the games we might be able to play. ^_^
At Kenilworth Park, we typically meet near the playground area at the east side of the park where there is street parking.
(From the south via I-5)
(From the south via Barbur Blvd)
(From the west via Hwy 26 eastbound)
DISCLAIMER: This is an at-will outdoor activity and sporting event and carries the usual risks of sprain, injury, bug/animal bites, contact with allergenic or toxic plants, etc. Participation indicates acceptance of these risks and participants agree to hold harmless the event organizers. As well, participants agree to use their best judgment during game play to avoid injury to self and others.