Bradley J. T.
DoctorFluxx
Portland, OR
Post #: 71
Myself and another guy are seeking a third cast member for a weekly podcast on comics and geek culture. I designed the site www.feeditcomics.com and there is already an episode recorded - about to be two. Want to obtain the necessary popularity for con press-passes and interviews with creators.

If anyone here is insanely into comics and are familiar with the artists, writers, publishers and other industry, message me if you can see yourself on a panel. Looking for a flexible sense of humor and sharp wit. This is kind of a meet up in that we will most definitely at some point... meet up.

Thank you for your time, geeks.

Nicole "Nerdy" S.
user 7639176
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Post #: 5
If it's possible to do a remote podcast feature, I may be able to chime in- but I don't have the time right now to record probably every week, unfortunately. I will shoot an email out this week with your information to the group to see if you get any takers, I am sure we have some fellow comic-lovers!! Thanks for posting.

-Nerd out!
Niki
Bradley J. T.
DoctorFluxx
Portland, OR
Post #: 72
Well here is the first episode to listen to - see if you think there may be a chemistry. There is a short episode 0 as well. FEED IT COMICS.com

my email is doctorfluxx@gmail.com and maybe you can make guest appearances.