align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

PDX TableTop Games Message Board › Beaverton area Pathfinder and 4.0 games! Wednesday nights.

Beaverton area Pathfinder and 4.0 games! Wednesday nights.

A former member
Post #: 11
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I host a game in Beaverton every Wednesday from 7pm until about Midnight each week. We are coming off the heels of a 15 month long game that just ended with the group splitting up. This leaves me with only two players at the moment, and I'd much rather round it out about 5 players.

I'm currently meeting with potential players to see how well the fit would be. Our group will be doing an alternating game with me running a Pathfinder game and another guy running a 4e game biweekly. Both with a heavy focus on storytelling and roleplay over stat-maxing.

Currently our group is 3 guys, hosted in my family home. 3 isn't enough though, we want about 6! All of us in our group are friends away from game too and like to play disc golf together, so if you like throwing frisbee you will fit right in. If you might be interested, let me know. We can figure out a time so you can meet our group over a beer and we can chat about the games.

Thanks,

James.