addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

PDX TableTop Games Message Board › Games for SALE! :D

Games for SALE! :D

A former member
Post #: 6
Hey all,
I'm moving in a couple of weeks, and I've decided to really pare down my games shelf to assist in that (cost and labor, both), so I'd really appreciate selling the titles below to anyone who promises to give them a good home. All of them come from a smoke-free, well-kept home and are in grand condition (complete, etc.) unless specifically stated otherwise. Also, most of these are nearly new (played less than three or four times), and its a sort of fundraiser for the move, hence my asking 10%-20% lower than MSRP. I'll entertain any serious offer, though, within reason. biggrin