addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Portland Travel Meetup Group Message Board › 9-Day enchanting Italy

9-Day enchanting Italy

A former member
Post #: 1
I just wanted to say that I'm going on this tour beginning May 30th and it would be nice for Oregonians to join me. It is through Gate1 Travel and will begin in Venice and then travel to Pisa, Florence, Assisi and Rome with two or three nights each in Venice, Florence and Rome. The cost is approx. $2499. Please check out their website. www.gate1travel.com
Marilyn R.
user 9537588
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 1
Barb,

I've been to all of the places you will be visiting and loved them all. I'm sure you will have a wonderful trip! I absolutely love Italy!!

I would like to know more about Gate 1 Travel, as I am seriously considering a trip to Turkey the end of May 2010. I just don't know much about this organization and would like to know what other people's experience has been. Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you!!
Marilyn