This group will be playing through Tib's Introductory & Expansion Scenarios, a set of 10 thematic scenarios that introduce both the game and the expansions in a progressively complex manner that ends in #10 with an all-expansion blowout against Azathoth.
Full details can be found here. Please note that while parts of different expansions may be at play in any particular scenario, Injury and Madness, Epic Battle, Personal Stories, and Relationship cards are used in all scenarios.
We will be playing these scenarios campaign style:
• Players will pick their investigators from a limited pool. At the end of the game, players may choose to reserve their investigator for a subsequent scenario, and carry over one (1) common item, one (1) skill, and one (1) injury or madness from their final inventory, plus any passes, memberships, etc. All other cards and bonuses are reset. Please note that the common item replaces one of the "random" starting items the investigator would normally receive on his or her next scenario.
• A played investigator is set aside from future scenarios unless activated once again by the player.
• Devoured investigators are removed permanently from the game for the entire series.
• I am currently looking into ways to carry over Personal Story and possibly Relationship cards from scenario to scenario for those players who choose to continue with a specific investigator.
• I am also open to any other suggestions to creating "continuity" between scenarios.
*** ***** ***