The Phoenix East Valley 4x4 Meetup Group Message Board › Friday Nights and daytime weekend Boulder's OHV Run 2012

Friday Nights and daytime weekend Boulder's OHV Run 2012

Daniel S.
user 33392402
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 1
Who ready for the 2012 Friday Nights and daytime weekend Boulder's OHV Run!!

Me and my dad thought it would be a great idea to start Friday Nights and daytime weekend at the Boulders OHV again this year. We would like to see all of you guys out there again this year and for those who are new your welcome to join with us also!! Little bit our history how we got this started..Well it was back in summer of 2010 when me,my dad, my brother, and one other member from AZ4wheelers, we thought this would be a great place for everyone to wheel to come out on Friday Nights to enjoy with there freinds, family, kids, dogs to enjoy a fun time to wheel, talk about there rigs, do campfire, future plan trip and stuff.. Ever since i been doing this for last two year off and on the past year. This year is going to be better then ever and i hope this year we will grow bigger and more interesting future plans..

Meeting Spot: I have two different meeting spot you can meet at.. You can meet me at Carefree/I-17 McDonald's Parking Lot at 7:00pm and will leave here at 7:15pm to head out to the airdown spot and we will arrive there around 7:45pm-8:05pm, sometimes we might be a little late so just wait for us to arrive at the airdown spot..(Between mile marker 12 and 11 off Carefree HWY Known Highway 74).. Where to meet at the airdown spot by the billboard post sign and we will head out to the trails at 8:30pm ( We are starting later to allow people to get off from work and arrive on time).. This for Friday Night only. i will let you know for daytime when i do a daytime run..

Rating Level: 2.0-3.5 out of 5 and some part can be 4.0 out of 5, some parts are easy, some parts are moderate, and some parts are difficult, and some parts can be extreme hard, the terrain style we offer is narrow, rocky shelf roads, a lot of brush will get scratches, steep inclines like up and down hills, wash-out condition stay out on rainy periods, steep rocky climbs, soft sandy terrains, challenging rock obstacles, sereval rocks ledges, bypasses, etc. tons of more on the list sorry lol..

Rig Requirement: Open/Open with small lift and all terrain or better tires. Some place you will need lockers, big tires, roll cages, winch, or whatever you got..

Feature: This is own by BLM land you will not to bring your pass for this, you will need your State Trust Land pass it own about 5-15% of it.. High Hills Climb, see Lake Pleasant from the mountain, couple wind mills, view of city light of Buckeye, Wickenburg, Carefree, etc ton of more long the way..

Time: Prepare for an all day night or daytime trip, as we plan is to never any vehicle behind. If everything goes right we should be back to the airdown spot around midnight the lastest or can be later.. If you have to leave early please do not come thx becuase i dont not like when someone tell me they have to leave for a reason i'm not taking you back sorry.. becuase your ruin my run and for other thx.. whenever were done that where we will be back at the airdown spot.. i want everyone to have a great time that is my plan..

This year we plan to do more, more exploring at Boulder's, Lake Pleasnt area, down south of boulder's, wickenburg area, castle hot spring rd area also becuase i'm looking new things to play around for everyone to do and always do it again, it nice to have different trails to play that you never done before.. Me and my dad have gps and other too if we get lost somewhere dont worry about it that why we have gps and sometime we know where we are going lol like i say i never leave anyone or any vehicle left behind.. I know couple hardcore area to play around that noone know about and i know there names. I heard a story about Arizona Rough Rider used to wheeling out here and heard many people from the past about it and they host the event call the Spook Rally for many many years now it a event they have in Oct 31st for Halloween.. i dont not want anybody telling me let do this trail,we need all to agree in the group what will we do for the plan that day.. I have couple rules and i will talk about it when that day come. My plan is have everyone have a great time and be home safe..

There can be body damage & scratches on this run.. Please do not complain and i'm not responsible for it for any your body damage thx.. I had people complain about sorry that not my problem, please do not come if your concern about it thx..

Please fill up your gas tank!!

CB is preferred but not required ( non CB rigs will run in the middle) we usually run on CB channel 4 or 16 most of the time, we let you know if there any change to that..

Let have fun!! Looking forward meeting everyone!! My old freinds and my new freinds are welcome to come..

We will be having couple other club joining with us!!

Please feel to ask any question to me or any other member..

Daniel S.
user 33392402
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 2
Our first run will be on May 11th on Friday Night!! We will love to seen everyone to come!! Let me know if you want to go please list your names, your type of rigs and the color of your rigs and the meeting spot you will meet at. and i will be making sure everyone is here or not..

So far going-
Racerdan1992-Daniel-White XJ-McDonald's
Todd Schwab-Todd-Black H3-Mcdonald's
Jeepindad-ED-White/Orange XJ-Mcdonald's-you still working on your leak??
Az.thewolf-Don-Maroon TJ-Mcdonald's-You still working on your leak!!
Howyadoin-Mike-?-?
Rubiconquered-John-Black JK Rubi-Airdown Spot
Agent Orange-?-?-Mcdonald's
BlackMombaTJ Jason/Julie-Black on Black-MCD's
Pablo-TJ and Yota=Airdown Spot

Maybe-
Rthario-Bob-Orange JK-Airdown
RyanMichael-Maroon Red TJ-?
Matrix311-White YJ-?
Daniel S.
user 33392402
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 3
Bump!! Anyone on here interested going on May 11th.. Let me know thx.. Looking forward seeing some of you guy to join with us in the near future..
Daniel S.
user 33392402
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 4
Anyone interested going tonight!! Let me know thx!! Hoping some of you guys will join my Friday Nights and daytime run!!
A former member
Post #: 273
I'm always up for a run..and love spontaneous runs very much! I had plans tonight..but PLEASE keep up the good work planning runs and posting them!!
Daniel S.
user 33392402
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 5
Guys there will be a boulder's friday night run again this Friday on May 18th.. Let me know if your interested going this week!! I hope you can come out this week!! I would love to see new peeps to join and old freinds that come out with us alot..

So far going on May 18th-
Racerdan1992-Daniel-White XJ-McDonald's
Todd Schwab-Black H3-McDonald's