Pittsburgh South Hills 9 12 Group Message Board › "We the People of Greene County" Beck Interview.....WATCH

"We the People of Greene County" Beck Interview.....WATCH

jack
user 10510121
Group Organizer
Pittsburgh, PA

Get those Coal Signs Now!

Subject: NEWS

Date: July 19, 2012 1:17 PM

Reply to sender[/url] Reply to Meetup[/url]

NEWS #1:            I almost hate to share this with you because I haven’t seen the video yet, but here goes: 

Monday morning, 8 a.m., a producer from GBTV called me and interviewed me over Skype.  He asked me to talk about our group.  With nothing prepared, I proceeded to tell him about our group.  After my lengthy explanation, they checked it out and said that my computer microphone must not have been on.  We troubleshooted (is that even a word?), got it working; I had to do the whole thing over again.  After that take, there were some video problems.  I had to do it a third time.  Now this is just me talking with no notes, not prepared, etc.  I don’t even remember what I said.  Of course, when you hang up and it’s all said and done, you think of ten good things you could have said. 

I don’t know if they will use it.  I haven’t heard if it will be on or not. 

NEWS #2:            Yesterday, I received an e-mail telling me that I was able to get tickets to be in the audience for the Glenn Beck Show on GBTV.  All I know is we are scheduled to be there July 24th which is next Tuesday.  I don’t know if it will be a live show or if it will be taped.  I plan on taking 10 Stop The War on Coal Signs. Fire Obama. and 9 Stop The War on Coal Shirts. Fire Obama. to the show to give to Glenn.  I don’t know if they will let me.  I don’t even know if it will be Glenn who will be hosting the show.  They just may put us up front in the audience because my daughter is a beautiful 25 year old blonde, so look for us J. 

So if you haven’t subscribed to GBTV yet, this might persuade you just a little?  You can always sign up for free and cancel.  I believe it is $99.95/year.  This package lets you look at past shows on demand if you miss them live.   I think you get two weeks free when you sign up.  I pasted the link below: 

http://web.gbtv.com/a...­

NEWS #3:            Take a look at this link. 

http://www.post-gazet...­    

Recognize the sign in the picture? 

REMINDER #1:   There are still tickets available for our Making of America Seminar (Sept 8th).   

REMINDER #2:   Please don’t forget to ask everyone you know that is like-minded and wants Obama out if they are registered to vote.  This should be a daily occurrence with everyone that you encounter during the day.  Keep a stack of  voter registration forms in your car.  This really works; we saw Gary in action yesterday doing this very thing.  You too, can become a pro like Gary with a little bit of practice.  Or use   www.wallbuilders.com 

REMINDER #3:   CASEY NEEDS TO GO!  CASEY NEEDS TO GO!  CASEY NEEDS TO GO!  Have you heard that Casey needs to go?  You need to start talking to people that Casey needs to go!  When people ask you why, tell them that 1) Casey votes for Obama’s policies, 2) Casey had the chance to stop the EPA with their overreaching regulations, but voted to keep letting the EPA regulate us into a 3rd world country.  Electricity rates for 2015 will be 8x higher.  There are 10 coal fired power plants to close in PA because of the EPA.  That is not even counting all the other plants that will shut down in other states.  This affects everyone that uses electricity, not to mention coal miners and the coal industry. 

Tom Smith is running against Casey for US Senate PA.    http://tomsmithforsen...­             Let’s send “Mr. Smith to Washington”, PLEASE! 

REMINDER #4:   Read “Reminder #3” and replace “Casey” with “Obama”.  Replace “Tom Smith” with “Mitt Romney”.  Talk to people.  If they say that they are no different, that is because the media is sending that message.  Just remember to tell them, “ROMNEY IS NOT A COMMIE!”  Case closed. 

If you got to this part of the e-mail, thanks for taking the time.  Remember, what you do today, will affect the outcome of our Republic tomorrow.