PHP as a Social Activity Message Board Project Support › Project Help!

Project Help!

A former member
Post #: 11
I am a new computer science student and am having some issues with a php login on a final project. Please let me know if someone would be interested in skyping with me or meeting for coffee to help me. The issues I am having:

1. I would like the registration form to retain a users entries if they miss a field instead of making them retype everything. I have coded a page that achieves this, but it never gets submitted to the mysql database. I understand what is not working, but do not understand how to resolve it.

2. Once a user logs in I would like to retain a session variable as they traverse through pages, but do not fully understand how to populated this ID and if I need to make a space for it in my database.

Any help that can be provided is greatly appreciate it!!!!! I am pulling my hair out at this point as the deadline approaches and I would not look good bald. PHP was only one week of our of course and I am just been hitting a wall.

Thank you,

Britta