Natalie Pritchard, Benefits Manager, Direct Insurance PMO, IAG.
Bio: Natalie Pritchard has worked in the financial services industry in various disciplines over the past 25 years, including operations, business analysis, retail, quality, project management, and is Six Sigma certified. Natalie is currently employed with Insurance Australia Group and is accountable for the management of benefits for a major cross functional strategic change initiative.
Benefits are not simply just one aspect of project and programme management (PPM) - rather, they are the rationale for the investment of taxpayers' and shareholders' funds in change initiatives.
Natalie Prichard of IAG will describe the journey recently undertaken by IAG to establish a Benefits Management Framework. She will share key learnings and offer advice on how to get started and sustain progress.
This short presentation is relevant to all sectors and types of project, programs and change initiatives.
The target audience includes all those with a role in ensuring best use of funds by maximizing the benefits realized from change initiatives. This multi-disciplinary group includes:
· Change leaders (e.g. senior responsible owners & directors of change)
· Change initiators (e.g. strategic planners and policy leads)
· Change appraisers and evaluators (e.g. business case developers and project appraisers)
· Change implementers/enablers (e.g. portfolio, programme & project managers)
· Change support staff (e.g. portfolio, programme & project office staff)
· Business Case writers and project appraisers