align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Positively Veg*n Message Board › Patches One Lucky Cat by Ira Fischer

Patches One Lucky Cat by Ira Fischer

A former member
Post #: 9
Dear Friends,

“Patches - One Lucky Cat”, published in the Happy Herald, is the true and touching story of Patches, who was given to a shelter by his owner after she lost her home through foreclosure, believing that her cat had Feline Leukemia Virus. This spiritually uplifting story tells of how Patches, although heart-wounded and confused by finding himself homeless, love still radiated from within, as manifested by rubbing his head against the wire mesh door of his cage and gently purring with each passerby. It was as though, if Patches could speak, he might say: “Please, save me, so I can live the rest of my life as a happy cat with someone to love”.

The sad plight of this loving animal with the seemingly indomitable spirit, condemned to live out his life in a cold, metal cage, is a story of the triumph of spirit over adversity. I trust you will find inspiration in this spiritually uplifting story and share it with like-minded people who are also inspired to commit themselves to give a helping hand to those creatures who are in desperate need of warmth and care.

You can read Patches - One Lucky Cat on my website [www.irafischer.com], by clicking the link below. Enjoy!

Thank you,

Ira Fischer

http://irafischer.com...­