addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Positively Veg*n Message Board › World Wide Vegan Bake Sale April 27th - Questions

World Wide Vegan Bake Sale April 27th - Questions

A former member
Post #: 95
I found the below info on http://www.veganbakes...­ but didn't see it on the Positively Vegan's Meetup calendar. I would love to attend and donate baked goods. Please let me know if it is still on. Thanks!!!

Date: Saturday April 27, 2013
Time: 8am – 1pm
Venue: Boca Raton Green Market
Address: Royal Palm Place
Intersection of S. Federal Highway & S. Mizner Blvd.
Proceeds: 100% of proceeds to benefit Compassion Over Killing
For More Info: ultravioletjen [at] gmail [dot] com

Jennifer
user 8248766
Pompano Beach, FL
Post #: 17
Hi Lindsey,
Yes! It's still on & your help would be greatly appreciated! I'll try to post it this morning; I was just waiting for a few more details before officially announcing. It was a very successful fundraiser last year and a really fun event! I look forward to seeing you there! : )
-Jennifer
A former member
Post #: 96
Sorry if I posted this too soon! Glad to hear that you are participating and I can help!!! I look forward to your post. Thanks for your response!!
A former member
Post #: 99
Jennifer,
I was at the Easter pot luck and we got to speak I just didn't realize it was you! I look forward to seeing you again at the bake sale! Let me know if there is anything else that needs to be done before the event. Have you created a FB event? I would love to invite my FB friends who I think may go.

Thanks!
Jennifer
user 8248766
Pompano Beach, FL
Post #: 18
Hi Lindsey,
It was great meeting you too! I'm sorry I didn't connect you with this post either! The Facebook event for the bake sale is here: https://www.facebook....­
Thanks for inviting your friends! : ) I look forward to seeing you there! I don't think anything needs to be done for the bake sale prior to the day but I do have another event, Tuesday, April 23 from 7-10ish where we will need volunteers at our screening of Vegucated at Cinema Paradiso in Ft. Lauderdale. We will be giving food samples to the attendees. : ) I'll post more info soon! : )