Positively Veg*n Message Board › Keith, Kristin & Jason this Friday night @ Gizzi's in Delray!

Keith, Kristin & Jason this Friday night @ Gizzi's in Delray!

Keith B
user 4701467
Boca Raton, FL
Post #: 271
Happy New Year, my friends!!!

(***this is for all those who cannot attend the Ringling Brothers Opening Night Miami meetup, which can be found here: http://animalrights.m...­ If not for my already-scheduled gig, I'd be there... and I'll DEFINITELY be in Miami the following weekend!!!)

Ok, ok, ok... so, what IS it now, anyway? Two-thousand-ten? Twenty-ten (sounds like a football score)? Two-oh-one-oh? Ought-ten? Fifty-seven-seventy (wait... wrong calendar...)?

The truth is it's all a matter of personal preference, so go with what'cha like. Call it what you will - it's a brand-new year and we wanna kick it off with you by bringing you some great live acoustic rock-n-roll this weekend!

This Friday 1/8/whatever-ya-call-it, Gizzi's Coffee welcomes Keith­, Kristin & Jason and their jazzy blend of classic & contemporary rock, originals and spontaneous jams. The fun starts at 8pm and goes till yer toes stop tappin'... or 11pm, whichever comes first. I guess it all depends on how tired yer toes are. We know how busy they get, with all that going-to-market and such, so be sure to get plenty of toe-rest during the week.

[So, while I'm now thinking about it, is there a vegan version of "This Little Piggy Went to Market", one that a) doesn't exploit pigs and b) doesn't involve roast beef? Anyone wanna step up and write one?tongue]

Your task is clear: arrange your schedule to include Keith, Kristin & Jason this Friday evening at Gizzi's (in the Delray Plaza at 2275 S. Federal Hwy in Delray Beach, 1/2 mi south of Linton Blvd across from Sherwood GMC)! It's the best way I can think of to start your weekend, your new year and the rest of your life!

***please remember that there is a $5.00 minimum at Gizzi's. If, for example, you bring two 5's, you can spend one and tip us with the other... y'know, just to keep everything balanced.

Peace, love & music,

Keith

oh, by the way, I am the Boca Raton Animal Rights Examiner! Please click the link and check out my articles!