Join us for this fun event and learn to create exciting portfolio images with some more advanced lighting techniques.
We will have dramatic lighting set-ups, possibly use a smoke machine, and of course ... gorgeous models, perfectly styled to make great models for your portfolios.
There is NO VIP membership for December!
Everything is on a first come first serve basis. But you must not delay in signing-up as RSVPs will be limited in the studio space. The limited RSVPs allow for more creative collaboration during our events.
We will work together to:
- create drama and impact using different lighting sources and modifiers
- capture the effects of the smoke (both with the machine and/ or a cigarette or cigar)
- pose and style our models
- set up the scenes and collaborate on styling and props
I will have a couple of shooting areas set-up and maybe use our back grunge area of the studio for this session too, so be sure to dress warmly as that area of the studio is not heated.
We use the Aputure transceivers in our events. I do have many extras for sharing (my transceivers work with Nikon and Canon cameras only) but you may purchase one of your own by following one of the links below. A set of these will also fire your flash off camera and work as a remote shutter release and they cost around $70 for a set of 2.
Canon - http://amzn.to/Y72APZ
Nikon - http://amzn.to/Y3UlsU
Sony - http://amzn.to/19rc7NK
This class is not really for BEGINNERS! Some of our events are, but unfortunately this one requires that you can operate your camera in manual mode and understand a small bit about working with flash or strobes off camera and that you own a DSLR camera.
Thanks and I hope to see you there...
* As always the models at our events are promised at least 1 or 2 high resolution images from each attendee in exchange for their time and allowing us to use their images in our portfolios*