Join us for another fun studio lighting event and learn to create exciting portfolio images with some more advanced lighting techniques.
We will have dramatic lighting set-ups, colored gels, a smoke machine, and some unique ideas for cookie lighting. And lots not forget as always a few gorgeous models that will make great portfolio additions.
There is still NO VIP membership for January! So all events are on a 1st come (RSVP) basis. But you must not delay in signing-up as RSVPs are always limited for space consideration reasons in the studio. The limited RSVPs also allow for more creative collaboration during our events.
*image credit from top to bottom goes to Sharilyn Craddock, Lori Jill, Lori Jill, Eddie Green, and Marie Otero. All were created in previous similar Meetups with us.
We will work together to:
- create drama and impact using different lighting sources and modifiers
- capture the effects of the smoke (both with the machine and/ or a cigarette or cigar)
- pose and style our models
- set up the scenes and collaborate on styling and props
I will have a couple of shooting areas set-up and maybe use our back grunge area of the studio for this session too, so be sure to dress warmly as that area of the studio is not heated.
We use the Aputure transceivers in our events. I do have many extras for sharing (my transceivers work with Nikon and Canon cameras only) but you may purchase one of your own by following one of the links below. A set of these will also fire your flash off camera and work as a remote shutter release and they cost around $70 for a set of 2.
Canon - http://amzn.to/Y72APZ
Nikon - http://amzn.to/Y3UlsU
Sony - http://amzn.to/19rc7NK
This class is for all levels of photographers, as long as you have a DSLR camera and can operate it in manual mode.
Thanks and I hope to see you there...
* As always the models at our events are promised at least 1 or 2 high resolution images from each attendee in exchange for their time and allowing us to use their images in our portfolios*