Let's go Ziplining in Wrightwood, California. At Navitat, they do tree-based adventure and only tree-based adventure. It’s their passion, their purpose, and their expertise. While other adventure providers are getting in on the zipline trend because it’s the “hot” thing to do, Navitat was born to take you into the trees.
They believe that experiencing the outdoors—and particularly trees—can be a thrilling, educational and ultimately inspiring experience.
Enjoy the safety and security of knowing you’re ziplining with professionals focused on tree-based adventure, and see what a truly well-rounded outdoor adventure is all about!
8 ziplines – ranging from 200 to 1500 feet in length – fly as high as 300 feet above the forest floor!
NEW for 2013! – finish the tour racing down side-by-side dual ziplines!
2 rappels – get a close-up feel for just how big ponderosa pines can grow as you travel from platform to platform
4 bridges – slow down and take in the sights from a truly unique perspective
3 short hikes – time on the ground allows for water breaks and further forest exploration a fully guided tour with one guide for every 4 participants!
(That's Robert in the above pic)
All Participants Must:
• sign a Participant Agreement - See Navitat website for details.
• weigh between 90 and 250 pounds, and agree to be discretely weighed upon check-in
• be at least 10 years old
--- if under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign the Participant Agreement
--- if under 14, a parent or legal guardian must sign the Participant Agreement AND you must be actively accompanied on the tour by your parent or another adult designated by your parent to serve as chaperon
• be in good health and prepared to participate in an ACTIVE tour
• be able to comfortably walk one mile
• be able to comfortably hold both hands overhead
• have the strength to pull yourself along the cable and slow yourself using a glove to create friction on the cable
You Cannot Participate if You:
• are pregnant
• have recent, reoccurring or existing injuries
• have a serious musculoskeletal disorder
• have epilepsy or a seizure disorder that does not permit you to drive
• have hemophilia or are currently taking high doses of a blood thinning medication or anticoagulant
• have a known health condition that requires immediate medical attention in the event of an emergency
• are under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or prescription medications that may limit your abilities
For more information about Navitad: http://www.navitat.com/wrightwood-ca/
This is a 3.5 hour tour and you must adhere to the participant requirements stated above and what is outlined by Navitat. The price will be $109.00/person for groups up to 7 people. If we get 8 or more people from our meetup group, we receive a 10% discount off the $109.00.
Also, I will need to pay NAVITAT up front to book our time for Friday, June 7th. Therefore, you will remain on the Wait list until I receive your payment of $109.00 upfront. I will then move you to the RSVP list. Also, if we get 8 people, you will receive the discounted amount back, $10.90.
If you make the RSVP list and decide to cancel, you have 96 hours or more in advance of the tour time to cancel to receive a 100% refund. Though the NAVITAT site says 72 hours to cancel in advance of the tour time, I will set the cancellation time out longer for an individual to be sure we do not miss the cut-off time to be eligible for a refund.
Disclaimer: The Organizer and Assistant Organizers in this group are not professional guides. The function of the organizer is only to organize the trip. Each person who signs up for a trip/meetup/or outing is responsible for his or her own safety. By signing up for a hike, or any other event organized by this group, you are acknowledging you are aware of the risks, dangers and hazards associated with any outdoor activity and freely accept and fully assume all such risks, dangers and hazards, and further agree to release and discharge the Organizer and Assistant Organizers of the Palm Springs&Inland Empire Hiking Meetup Group from and against any and all liability arising from your participation in the group activities.