Palm Springs & Inland Empire Adventures. Message Board › Back Up Plans for Bike Ride TMW
|A former member||
Hello Everyone -
I think we are all watching the weather closely, wondering if we'll be able to ride tomorrow or not. The ride is NOT cancelled. We have three contingency plans:
A) If the weather is good, we will go to El Torrito as planned.
B) If the weather is iffy, we will only go a few miles and have brunch at Mission Burger: http://www.yelp.com/b...
This option would only be about a 20 min. bike ride on the trail. It is a fast food place, good food but certainly not fancy. They have an extensive menu from breakfast, to mexican to burgers. We will need to lock our bikes if we go here, so please bring a bike lock.
C) If the weather doesn't let up, we will meet at the trailhead and drive somewhere for brunch.
I hope to see you all tomorrow! If you decide none of these options are for you, please remove your name from the list so we are not wondering if you are coming. I have a smart phone and will check to see who is still coming from the trailhead. Thanks!
PS - As of now, there are about 10- 15 people coming.