Palm Springs & Inland Empire Adventures. Message Board › 1 or 2 places open for a fabulous 7 night British Virgin Islands Catamaran Trip

1 or 2 places open for a fabulous 7 night British Virgin Islands Catamaran Trip

A former member
Post #: 959
Announcing a new Meetup for Inland Empire Travel & Adventure Meetup Group!

What: British Virgin Islands Cataraman Cruise - Hiking in the islands also included

When: Leaving Apr. 30th from LAX - Cruise starts Saturday, May 1, 2010 12:00 PM

Where:
Promenade Catamaran
400 Harbor
Tortola, BVI

We have booked a 65 ft. 5 cabin Catamaran to cruise the British Virgin Islands for the first week in May.

I had the trip filled but my best friend Peggy passed away and of course her boyfriend is not up to go on the trip they had planned on and dreamed about.

This trip now has 2 spots - it works better with a couple, 2 ladies who might share a cabin or 2 guys in a 2 bedded cabin. All cabins have a bathroom or head except one shares with friends. :) or I'll even take one person if you can join us. :)

All the food, appetizers, frothy happy hour (or not) drinks, fabulous breakfasts, lunches and extra special dinners with wine are included. This cat has the largest collection of liquor and after dinner drinks I have been lucky to have access to. :)

Water sports every day (or not - reading, relaxing, enjoying the scenery) including snorkeling, swimming, water skiing, kayaking, banana float, fishing and more. There is a charge for scuba and you must have your diving certificate.

Explore the islands - beautiful tropical islands with amazing little beach bars, music, dancing and souvenir things to purchase.

You will not believe how much fun cruising the islands with your own crew at your fingertips. 10 of us went last year and 5 of us are going back again to enjoy the best vacation ever.

The website about the Catamaran is: http://www.yachtprome...­.

Picture yourself living the good life and having the best vacation of your life.

April 30th Leaving LAX we fly into Saint Thomas through Miami - Spending the night at a Best Western - exploring the island we leave later for the Island Tortola and pick up our Catamaran.

At the end of our fabulous adventure we go back over to Saint Thomas for one other night and fly home on May 9th.

Price for the week on the Catamaran: $1995 per person (double occupancy) includes, lodging, transportation to visit the islands, breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, evening entertainment. All water toys and sports except as mentioned scuba approx: $75.00 for a dive - I can get the exact info for you.

Air from LAX to Saint Thomas is approx: $500.00 per person I can help you find a good airfare.

Hotel in St. Thomas is about $120 a night and is set up for 2 people to share the room.

The only other thing would be any incidentals, tips, gifts to take home.

I have tons of pictures from last year's trip I would love to share with you.

I hope you will consider coming with our very friendly group. We have 2 couples, 2 ladies and 2 single guys all from my traditional ski club group.

Nancy 714-402-0202

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­.