PUFMM - Fort Myers Message Board › Welcome New Members

Welcome New Members

Virginia A.
user 9777154
Glendale, AZ
I would like to welcome all the new members from the last couple of months. I've been ill for a while and I apologize for not welcoming you sooner but we are so happy to have you join us in our work to legalize medical marijuana in the state of Florida! Here are a few suggestions on how you can help.

Most importantly - SIGN A PETITION and have your Florida friends and family sign one. The petition is only to get our initiative on the Florida Ballot. That is the first step. Please begin by signing up for our newsletter at www.pufmm.org so you can stay up-to-date on our progress. If you are registered to vote in Florida, download and sign the petition there or contact me and I will bring you as many as you need for you and your friends to sign - then call me and I'll pick them up and get them to the Lee County Supervisor of Elections. Don't EVER sit on signed petitions - anything can happen to them and time is of the essence so they can be counted right away. We have deadlines to meet in order to get the ballot initiative on the 2012 ballot. Just remember, we all do what we can and if all you can do is sign a petition and ask your friends to sign - that is awesome. But if you can do more, we need tons of help at all levels and of course, money, money, money! You can purchase a T-shirt on our website and even design your own or you can just make a monetary donation if that is all you can do right now. Whatever category you fall into - we're happy to have you in any capacity.

It has recently come to my attention that some of you did not know that PUFMM has several Facebook pages, our Lee County Pufmm is one of them http://www.facebook.c...­. There are chapters all over the state so if you have friends or family in other parts of Florida who are interested in joining the cause, I'm sure there's a facebook page for their region.

I am working on setting up a meeting to see how many active members we have, meet and greet and re-group. I am very open to suggestions on a place that would facilitate people coming from Port Charlotte to Naples and is as convenient as possible for people to attend. I am also open to any help organizing the meeting so let me know of any suggestions you might have.

Any comments or questions at all, please feel free to email me or send me a message on Facebook. Thanks everyone. Here's my email: LeeCountyPufmm@gmail.com

Ginny Amaral