PUFMM - Fort Myers Message Board › A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE - A WORD ABOUT MEDS

A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE - A WORD ABOUT MEDS

Kim R.
user 9766303
Group Organizer
Orlando, FL
Post #: 9
thought this could go without saying, but apparently I was wrong.

This is a support group for the political action committee committed to getting the laws changed in Florida. We are not a dispensary club, a 'hookup' site, or anything of the like. We can not condone any illegal activities and can not hear of such activities among our members. It would greatly impair our political campaign to behave otherwise.

Please do not post anything on this site about acquiring meds. Please do not inquire on how you can 'safely' break the law. Any such discussions will be deleted immediately and you will be removed from the group.

I really hate to be a stickler about this, but too many people have spent too much time, effort, and money on this cause to be jeopardized by such careless acts. We know for a fact we are being watched by law enforcement agencies. I will not put our campaign or any of our members at risk of a sting operation.

This message is posted with complete love and compassion for everyone involved! Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Kim Russell
Founder
People United for Medical Marijuana
Joshua G.
user 9006666
Orlando, FL
Post #: 75
Seriously people.. If you want to just stay at home and use your meds, don't get those working on changing the laws arrested or who would there be to change these laws?

Start thinking about people other than just yourself. The world is much bigger than that.

And to those of you who don't break the law and are out there changing the laws with us, suffering as we try to legalize medicine for you and your loved one, thank you! Many seriously ill patients here in Florida are looking at you for relief and you are bringing it to them in the only way we can.

Thanks (:
Josh