addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

PUFMM - Fort Myers Message Board › how about some action in Ft. Myers.. : )_

how about some action in Ft. Myers.. : )_

Tina O.
user 10603715
Lehigh Acres, FL
Post #: 10
how about we start a drive in Ft. Myers.. how about 4/20/12?
A former member
Post #: 1
I would like to see that it's hard for me to travel it would be nice to go to my first meeting that is closer to where I live.
Steve J.
user 9738998
Hialeah, FL
Post #: 66
We just posted an event in Naples that is this weekend. Please check the home page, it is on Sunday, starts at 2 PM, free entry, and parking is only $5 per vehicle.

As well, we are looking for someone to lead meet ups, to get things moving in the Lee/Collier County area. If this is something that interests you [or anyone reading this msg], plese contact me directly.