addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

PUFMM - Fort Myers Message Board › We have 50 members!

We have 50 members!

Virginia A.
user 9777154
Glendale, AZ
We now have 50 members on our Meetup group! Woohoo, that's great! What I'm wondering is, how many of the 50 have gotten even one signature? How many have contributed their time or made a monetary donation? GREAT NEWS!!! I have the perfect opportunity for you to change that and get active all you ACTIVISTS!

We have the Susan Komen Race for the Cure on March 13. This will be a very welcoming crowd and the least intimidating we are likely to have at a Meetup. Please come out and show your support for breast cancer as well as Pufmm. Come out and talk to people and remember why we are doing this. Be a part of something you can be proud of - I promise you, you won't regret it.

If you can't make the Meetup, please consider making a monetary donation at the Pufmm website: www.pufmm.org We are in need of funds to go to the next level and make Florida state number 15 to listen to the wishes of the people and legalize medical marijuana. Talk to your friends about us and spread the word as much as you can.

Thanks for your continued support and hard work! Contact me if you need me to pick up signed petitions or mail them as soon as you can.

Ginny