PUFMM - Fort Myers Message Board › New Meetup: 8th annual St. Pete Pride Parade
Announcing a new Meetup for PUFMM - Fort Myers!
What: 8th annual St. Pete Pride Parade
When: Saturday, June 26, 2010 7:00 AM
Downtown St Pete
St Petersburg, FL 33707
The Street Festival takes place every year in the Grand Central district and last year was attended by over 85,000 people.
Date: Saturday, June 26, 2010
Time: 7:00am - 5:00pm
Location: Downtown St. Petersburg
Street: 21st Street to 28th Street of Central Avenue.
City/Town: Saint Petersburg, FL
* The Parade begins at 10am
* Street Festival runs from 21st Street to 28th Street of Central Avenue.
* Open from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. on Saturday, June 26, 2010
* Parking near the festival fills up quickly. We encourage parking on the street. Be aware that paid lots, even though unattended are managed by private organizations and often open later in the afternoon. The Tampa Bay Rays have a scheduled home game the day of the festival. These lots will be operational later in the day. To assure that you do not get towed, St. Pete Pride recommends using other lots and parking garages further away from Tropicana Field or utilizing on-street parking.
* Please note: St. Pete Pride, Inc. is the sole vendor of alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, beverages and bottled water at the Street Festival. No vendor may sell any of these items with out express written permission of St. Pete Pride, Inc.
For more information please visit www.stpetepride.com
We need Volunteers for this!!
Learn more here:
|A former member||
There will be 85,000 people there.. We NEED YOU!
I'm hoping to bring a car full or two from Orlando!