Contact Etienne at [masked] for future sponsorship, hosting, or both!
COME SEE THESE PITCHES:
- Dawn King, Yogarilla/Mat Monkey
- John Stewart, Squares
- Jodie Barr, OrderStorm
- Leif Ullman, KidReports
If you are planning to pitch, read these rules:
- Your presentation can be anything from a rough idea to a slick PowerPoint
- If you have a PowerPoint, bring your own computer and all the adapters. We'll provide a projector.
- Due to overwhelming popularity, we need you to send us a description of your presentation or a copy of your PowerPoint before the event. The first 5 to be received and approved will get to present. Email to Etienne at [masked].
- We will NOT approve infomercials or advertisements just to try to get customers. We're looking for any idea or business that is potentially highly scalable.
- You will get feedback from the audience. Treat this presentation as a big informal focus group.
- Pitching qualifies you for our $50 drawing!
Not pitching? Coming to mingle? Let us know you are coming so we have a count. Event is free, drinks and snacks will be available. See you there!
Basic Structure of the Night:
- Networking with Startups, Investors, Entrepreneurs, and Talented Startup Pros
- Opportunity for announcements, job alerts, or experienced professionals looking for gigs to talk for 30 seconds
- Five 5 Minute pitches followed by 5 minutes of feedback/questions each
- Cash Prize Drawing