Chris Vestal of Concept Vision is this month's sponsor! Check out their amazing work at their website and give their Facebook page a like!
This month we're taking Pitch Night on the road and having the event at UCCS! We'll be in Centennial Hall room 188. Map Here. For your convenience please park in the Parking Garage or in Lot 1. Both have kiosks to pay for your parking.
COME SEE THESE PITCHES:
- Mike Dugan, EventBoard
- Eric Darst, Flowh
- Mick Gibbar, Columbia Street Group (Product Inventions)
- Tina Vasile, Swing Green
- Frank Buzzi, H2Lo
If you are planning to pitch, read these rules:
- Your presentation can be anything from a rough idea to a slick PowerPoint
- If you have a PowerPoint, bring your own computer and all the adapters. We'll provide a projector.
- Due to overwhelming popularity, we need you to send us a description of your presentation or a copy of your PowerPoint before the event. The first 5 to be received and approved will get to present. Email to Etienne at [masked].
- We will NOT approve infomercials or advertisements just to try to get customers. We're looking for any idea or business that is potentially highly scalable.
- You will get feedback from the audience. Treat this presentation as a big informal focus group.
- Pitching qualifies you for our $50 drawing!
Not pitching? Coming to mingle? Let us know you are coming so we have a count. Event is free, drinks and snacks will be available. See you there!
Basic Structure of the Night:
- Networking with Startups, Investors, Entrepreneurs, and Talented Startup Pros
- Opportunity for announcements, job alerts, or experienced professionals looking for gigs to talk for 30 seconds
- Five 5 Minute pitches followed by 5 minutes of feedback/questions each
- Cash Prize Drawing