- Arrive between 6:00-6:15 to get signed in, order food/beverage and mingle
- Be ready for the Event to promptly begin at 6:30pm
- Be prepared to give a short introduction about yourself
REMEMBER TO BRING:
- Business Cards, Flyers & Brochures (where applicable)
- Gift for Networking Queen (if you have one - anyone can donate and every gift is appreciated!)
- and/or Gifts for Door Prizes (if you have one - anyone can donate and every gift is appreciated!)
- YOUR Completed Networking Queen Worksheet(where applicable)
Our FEATURED MEMBER will be:
Tracey Ziegler, Account Executive at Charter Media
Our Guest Speaker for this Event will be:
A high vibrational "Grati-tapping" Healing Evening with Live Musicby Joe Fred Paprocki
"Grati-tapping" is an evolution of EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)and other healing arts designed to raise your emotional vibration. Healing is facilitated by the transformational music of Joe Fred.
This is a unique way to experience raising your vibrational level and fully experiencing a state of gratitude, all while healing old traumatic emotional issues with grace and ease. You will be invited to experience Grati-tapping and enjoy your journey with guided visualizations, EFT and live transformational music.
Joe Fred is owner of 3ply (ultra-absorbent goodness) LLC and purveyor of "Joe Fred and Friends" music...
The mission of 3ply LLC is: "to empower and inspire positive change from the inside out..."
The mission of Joe Fred and Friends is: "to develop and share "musical creations" that raise the emotional vibration of the listener, allowing them easier, inspired access to their own life affirming creative genius..."
for more info: www.joefred.info
NETWORKING QUEEN Gifts
Here is a list of gifts we already have - ready for the the QUEEN:
$5 Gift Card
114 N Main Street, Oregon, Wisconsin 53575
$10 Gift Card
494 Commerce Dr, Madison, WI 53719
We encourage our members to stay after the event to network more with each other. (We vacate the room at 9pm but usually stay until 9:30-10:30pm in the main bar area)
Feel free to contact me should you have any questions!
Sheri Maass, Relationship Coach