Tickets will be $2 each, 3 for $5 or 7 for $10. 50% raised goes to the person holding the winning ticket and 50% goes to PWOW!!
Winner to be announced at the end of the meeting. Must be present to win!
*Arrive between 6:00-6:15 to get signed in, order food/beverage and mingle
*Be ready for the Event to promptly begin at 6:30pm
*Be prepared to give a short introduction about yourself
REMEMBER TO BRING:
• Pen & Paper
• Business Cards, Flyers & Brochures (where applicable)
• Gift for Networking Queen (if you have one - anyone can donate and every gift is appreciated!)
• and/or Gifts for Door Prizes (if you have one - anyone can donate and every gift is appreciated!)
• YOUR Completed Networking Queen Worksheet(where applicable)
• YOUR WARM SMILE :)
Our FEATURED MEMBER will be:
Sue-Z Schwab, Representative
Enriching lives through exceptional and affordable global, local and daily experiences. To give our Independent Representatives the opportunity to grow their own businesses and market our great product personally. Committed to community, volunteer service and good corporate citizenship. MOTTO: Making a Living.....Living. Making a Living....Giving.
Our TOPIC for this Event will be:
"Marketing Yourself as a Business Owner"
Being able to market yourself to clients and other professionals is a skill that many professionals struggle with. We'll talk about how to create a brand around yourself, develop a pitch, and practice delivering your new pitch to others.
presented by: Heather Wentler, Executive Director and Co-founder of the Doyenne Group
The Doyenne Group provides networking, mentoring, and funding opportunities for women entrepreneurs. Through our programming we help build and scale businesses as well as partner with other organizations to expand the resources available for our members.
Contact info: [masked] or www.doyennegroup.org
Networking Queen Basket items for this Month
* PWoW T-Shirt (if you need another size please see Sheri)
* PWoW Tote Bag
* Gift Certificate for ONE Life/Love Coaching Session with Sheri Maass, LOVE Coach http://www.Internal-Sunshine.com –[masked] [masked]
* $5 Gift Card to Cool beans Coffee Shop http://www.coolbeanscoffeecafe.com
*Gift Certificate for FREE 30 min Massage from Tracy Jobe of Restorative Massage LLC. http://restorativemassagellc.weebly.com/
* $10 Gift Card from Brooke Paneitz - Premier Designs Jewelry - http://ladypaneitz.mypremierdesigns.com Access Code: Pearl
*$10 gift cert Pampered Chef Ashley Conklin - www.pamperedchef.biz/conklin - [masked]) [masked]
*Gif Cert for 15-20min spa treatment from BeautiControl - Rhianna Tomaszak [masked] beauticontrol.com
*Gift Cert for $20 off any in stock item from Linda Jackson - Linda's Luxury Closet www.lindasinstockluxurycloset.com
*Gift Certificate for a Crystal Chakra Balancing Session $55 Value
from Patricia Penner www.Heart-Light-Reiki.com
*Two free drink cards -The Steepery - "the tea garden" on State St.
*An amethyst bracelet and pair of amethyst earrings from Mimosa Books & Gifts www.MimosaSpirit.com 260 W. Gilman St.
*$50 gift card from Julie Staskauskas, a Massage Therapists solescapehealingarts.com or 216-9500..Also does home massage for $50.00/an hour. Email: [masked] Phone:[masked]
* $10 gift card to Starbucks from Kris Ackley - Easter Seals of WI
*$5 gift card - Yola's Cafe - 494 Commerce Dr, Madison, WI 53719
*Neal's Yard Remedies sample of Wild Rose Beauty Balm- Alicia Butz
- One tea bag of Organic Calming Tea
- $10 gift certificate off your next order
- A sheet listing all the ways you can use the Beauty Balmand & A summer catalog
* $50 Gift Certificate - MEYER STEAM CLEANING
Cleaning of Carpets, Upholstery, Tile, Wood Floors and rugs.
Stephen Meyer -[masked] - [masked] www.MeyerSteamCleaning.com
We encourage our members to stay after the event to network more with each other. (We vacate the room at 9pm but usually stay until 9:30-10:30pm in the main bar area)
Feel free to contact me should you have any questions!
Sheri Maass, Relationship Coach