Pacific Drum Circles Message Board › See you tomorrow at the Drum Circle Picnic!

See you tomorrow at the Drum Circle Picnic!

Kathy Q.
user 12978702
Group Organizer
Fairfax, CA
Hi Everyone,

I look forward to seeing you at the Picnic!  If anyone has a camera or camcorder to document some of the day, that would be fantastic - it promises to be a really special day!  I'll bring my tripod in case that's helpful!

Thanks in advance for bringing some food or drink to share AND a blanket or chair to sit on.

In addition, you are welcome to bring a drum or sound maker . . but know that I have a car load of drums I'm bringing plus David Gibbons will bring his spectacular collection of drums and gongs too!

This is a family friendly event, so it's a perfect time to bring kids, family, friends and even your dog!

Timewise, I see people arriving around 11:30 am, us eating right away and starting the drumming around 12:45 pm.

In case we need to have it in a different spot in the Park, I'll do my best to post on Meetup, on the Facebook event page and on my phone greeting at 510 229 7887 to describe the location.  When in doubt, please call me at 510 229 7887.

Looking forward,

Kathy

510 229 7887

A former member
Post #: 1
Kathy:

Thanks for putting this great event together.

It's a beautiful park and it was a lovely day.

I really enjoyed playing and meeting everyone!

Holly